Thursday, October 27, 2005

Initial D!!

alright, long time no post.....
Decided to post some stuffs to relive the stresses from too much muggin!!

Went to buy supper, or should i say dinner just now.....and was on my way back in my about-to-be-scrapped civic when a very exciting but dulan incident happened!!

I was just moving off from the traffic light when i noticed very glaring white lights from my rear mirror...i didnt pay much heed and carried on driving..... was about to negotiate a left bend(it was a 2 lane road, and i was on the left lane; and straight after this left bend, left lane is for turning left ONLY and right lane for turning right ONLY) when this yellow Evo-wannabe Lan Jiao Lancer with full body kit popped out from my right, signalled left and IMMEDIATELY eat into my lane AT the exact bend!!!


WTF!!! i wasn't exactly driving very slow, and this LJ lancer caused me to e-brake at the bend and this make me sibeh dulan. i immediately switched from my normal economy driving mode to the sports mode.

wat followed next is soemthing like a scene from Initial D. Ok, not as hiong as Initial D....maybe something like too fast too furious...... wahaha

This LJ lancer tried to pull away from me after this dangerous stunt at the bend.....but i floored my accelerator to the max. i followed him at his kar chng all the way, negotiating another 2-3 more bends along the way until the point we had to go separate ways...... he filtered left, while i had to go right..... and guess wat?? this LJ lancer still yaya papaya STOPPED after turning left to take a look at me......wtf???

sibeh hot sia......but nvm.....me in very good mood today as my new Mazda3 coming soon.....and my gf managed to squeeze a free spoiler + UV coating for the windows/windscreen from my dealer FREE!!!
glad to have a gf whose good in bargaining!!~!~! wahaha

keke, shall blog again tom or wat.....back to studies~!~!~!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home