Sunday, October 30, 2005

可怜的VTI

MY VTI STILL ARD!!! HAVEN SCRAP YET!~!~
then y i still sad leh?

cos my vti super disfigured now......

Actually wanted to scrap my vti on fri, cos my dealer told me COE refund is pro-rated to months only, and so, if i nvr scrap by the 28th Oct, i would lose 1 whole month of COE value, which amounts to roughtly $300+. Knowing my mazda3 SHOULD come in a weeks time, i decided to scrap my vti, go without a car for 1 week and save the $300+

Fri morning, the supposed date of death for my Vti, i boliaoly surfed LTA's site and to my horror, i discovered COE refund is pro-rated to months and days..... TMD, my dealer cheated me!!! i quickly called her n kao pei, then she said she told me already, but its me who insisted on scrappin my car today!! nabeh leh, she really prata man...nono, prata gal....nono....hmm....got gals sell prata one meh?? nvm, shall label her as a prata gal.

side-track abit, last week, she told me in order to scrap my car, i need to have at least a working set of audio system. if theres no audio system, there'll be a $100 fee imposed. mine is a vcd system n if scrapped very pa sng, so i took it out and tried to look for a replacement aw piao set. find until almost chua sai, until eddie told me no such thing!! as long as the car got 4 wheels n a body, can scrap liao.

i called prata gal n "confront" her, telling her about my existing siutation, and wat eddie told me. THEN she prata her way thru again and tried playing the nice guy by saying "oh, this one small issue la, i got another customer scrapping his car, and “刚巧” he got an extra set of audios, and “我马上想到你", so this one small issue la. can settle for u. "

SMLJ?? she really good stuff lor, like dat oso can prata her way thru! WHO IN THE HELL WILL SCRAP THEIR CAR WITH AN EXTRA SET OF AUDIOS???

back to main point, i extended vti's life by another week, since pro-rated by days, so shall scrapped vti when mazda3 comes.


Sat morning woke up very early to meet up with dear's colleagues. her colleagues interested in my car parts, so we went her workplace ard 730am and her colleagues took out watever they needed frm my car.
spoiler,tyres and sports rimm, speedometer, steering wheel, alarm buzzer, radio antenna, windows guard, right mirror. sold all these stuffs at a grand total for $230. not a bad deal la, since all these are additional money! thus my vti now look sibeh fugly sia.

if all cars have a life of their own like herbie, i think my vti will be sibeh sad n sibeh dulan at me for disfiguring him!!! to be frank, i very heart pain when i saw dear's colleagues operate on my car....

sadz.....

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Sherline said...

Dear, dun be sad k. Just think about our beautiful MAzda 3 that is on the way.... At least we have got pics of the glourious times VTI has given us, as memories, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home