Saturday, November 12, 2005

My new buddy!

yeah, im referring to my new mazda 3. read from a forum dat the name for mazda 3 is Axela(macham civic, sunny,lancer etc.) So i shall call my new friend Axela from now on. Let u guys see Axela's pics first....

Notice the extra guy waving in the background? dats my roomie yaohui. Sibeh EXTRA dio bo? hmm....think there's a 成语 for this situation... 大煞风景!! mai xiao xiao hor, my chinese not bad one. last time PSLE get A ok!!! ai....totally destroyed the whole pic, my bad too, for failure to notice he's poising for the pic. nvm, shall post another pic of axela w/o the EXTRA!!!! hehe

see.... w/o extra, axela nicer right? wahaha. keke, one more side view pic of axela for u guys ogling out there.

yes i know, my car is very chio..... thank you~!~!~!

**********************************************

Prata Gal 出 stun again!!!

i was mentioning something happened on the day i collected my mazda 3(wun call him axela yet, cos juz got to meet him only, 还不是很熟. wahaha!~!~!~)

recieved an sms from prata gal and arranged to meet up with her at 430pm to pass her vti n collect axela. so i reached there, she briefed me on the servcing details, blah blah blah...we signed the agreement forms, both for getting mazda3 and handling of vti. finally after all done, i was able to go n drive my mazda 3 out of the warehouse. after i drove out, i get off n passed her my vti key. her fellow colleague took over the vti key, started the engine n drove off. i chatted with prata gal regarding e v-cool thingy and also, whether its advisable to get a layer of waxing down on my new car, so as to maintain the "new look" for a long long time.(anybody know?) we chatted for around 5 mins before i drove my mazda 3 out of the industrial park.

around 5 mins after i drove off, prata gal called me. she said her colleauge drove my vti out to pump petrol and after pumping, engine cannot start. therefore, towing service is required to get my vti to the scrapyard and dat I HAD TO PAY FOR THE FUCKING TOWING FEE!!!!

(wtf + smlj + gan ni nor neh) x 1000!!!! first she said cos my petrol too little, causing the engine to stall. then she called me in a short while again, saying wat turnkey spoilt, engine overheat plus dunno wat crap la. in a nutshell, she said its my resonsibility to pay for the towing fee since she juz took over the car less than 10mins. wa piang, im fucking pissed can or not!!!

first, we signed an agreement, handling the possession of the car to prata gal(not actually her, but to a dealer. for simplicity sake,juz say her la). then her colleauge started vti in front of us, bo dai ji swee swee drove off. In fact i've been driving with almost empty tank for the past week, topping up a few dollars petrol whenever the empty fuel light lights up. all along bo dai ji, of cos i refused to pay the towing fee! btw, once the empty tank light lights up, can chao chao dong at least 30km+. the light lights up only while i driving to meet her lor. lastly, how i know wat her colleauge did to my car, no doubt 10mins, he might have took my vti n anyhow zhuar, resulting in this. i dun care la....

and so, we had a slight argument and i ngair ngair refused to pay the towing fee...i mean i sympathised with her la, she gotta pay the tow fee. but who sympathise with me? its not my fault oso, and the car "died" while not in my possession. wat logic is dat dat i had to pay for it? In the end she lan lan, then put down the phone.

one more thing, she agreed to give me a full tank of petrol for my mazda 3 and when i collected my car, its not in place man. and she agreed to transfer me $50 to me as payment for full tank lor. 3 days passed liao and i haven recieved the money, so i msg her earlier in the nite, asking her whether she transfered yet. she replied "already did yesterday. n also e tow fee tat was not supposed to be on my bill"

see liao blood boil ah, sibeh guai lan right?? plus very sarcastic, wanted to scold her back for being sarcastic, but remembered she still owes me a spoiler, so didnt bother to 跟她一般见识.

**********************************************

Faulty Reverse Sensors

drove my axela for 3 days liao, then realise that the reverse sensor not working. supposed to bleep at intervals, or continuous while in reverse gear, but it didnt happen. so i went down mazda showroom service centre to have a check. after 30mins, my reverse sensor ok liao, so i happily drove back ntu. stopped by canteen a buy katsu don for me n yaohui, n after dat, tried reversing my car and MY REVERSE SENSOR'S NOT WORKING AGAIN!!!!

stunneded sia....lousy sensors man!!! tom dear coming ntu look for me, we shall go lunch and 顺便 go back kao pei n service again. sianz......

2 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Your blog certainly left me satisfied and smiling

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Sherline said...

Dear! I really enjoy reading ur blog. u nv fail to cheer me up with ur writing skills! I love our Mazda 3! The sensors seem ok to me when I drive just nw. Hope it remains ok. Also, dun care abt that "prata" gal lah. If she still tries this stun to our spoiler, I shoot an email to her headquarters to complain her only lor. Heehee....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home