Wednesday, November 16, 2005

what's your deepest fear....

whats yours?

wat happened lately really sets me thinking....wats my own fear? fear of losing love ones? fear of achieving expectations? fear of .....blah blah...... im not sure either, it seems to a certain extent all these fears i mentioned resides in me. im seriously doubting my sanity, maybe its becos of exams? or??

i think im starting to lose self-esteem, or rather, the lack of self believing in all aspects as well. haha, maybe its true dat guys does have PMS!
why am i feeling this way? i did some soul searching. currently im having difficulties in finishing my education on time, erm well, im already behind time, juz say i might not be completing my education within the expected time. in fact, i fear dat i might not be able to complete AT ALL!!!!

One thing leads to another..... if im having difficulties in handling my studies now, will i be able to handle working life in future? will i be able to find a job? will i be able to provide for my parents, my dear and my children? will this...will dat..... ??

you see, i think im indeed losing my sanity and getting paranoid!~!~ i think its tough getting things right currently, exams is finishing soon, and theres nothing much i can do to alter the current situation. but u guys willl see a different me next sem. i have been promising alot yet without delivering. it shall be different this time. i shall stand by this belief:



p/s: this 坚持 self-written poster is a popular slogan overheard many times in the new idol drama: “篮球部落”


******************************

keke, too lengthy liao. wats a blog without any pics man?? hehe i was out for dinner last week and i saw a very cute baby. although its tough, i still somehow managed to take his pic.


cute bo? wahhaha


lastly, show u guys a very artistic shot i took of axela.


photography and editing is interesting man!~!~

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Sherline said...

Hubby.... I am so sorry that you are going thru all these, w/o me realizing. It's all my fault! All that I said that made you like this. But I really hope you will think about what I said, straightened them out and you willbe a happy man once again. And, I love you! I will not leave you... Believe me... Muaks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home